Micah 6:8

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does YHVH require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Exercise Challenge

So today I got a brilliant idea.
I thought to myself, hey why don't I walk up and down my stairs for 20 mins a day for my cardio workout.
Easy right? HA HA HA!
I barely made it to 5 mins. It is pure torture. My legs were burning, I was so out of breath and I was sweating, after ONLY 5 mins.
Do I plan to do this agin?
YES!
Hopefully if I do 5 mins 3x a week then I will be able to increase my time slowly. If you have stairs in your house why don't you too try walking them for 20 mins. LOL!
Okay start with 5 :0)

2 comments:

trainedbyhorses said...

LOL! My knees are BEGGING me not to get any silly "inspirational" ideas after reading your blog entry!

Skinnyontheinside said...

You do enough as it is. I saw your workout video!