Micah 6:8

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does YHVH require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."

Monday, May 5, 2008

Exercise

Okay this may not look like much BUT it really works, http://www.pycfitness.com/admin/uploadpic/20073260442353589.jpg It is an Easy Shaper. I bought it almost 5 yrs ago to get in shape for over $100.00. I used it once maybe twice. Good intentions but no follow through. However in the past 2 weeks I have pulled it out and dusted it off and have actually used it. It is great. So very easy and it works. You will feel the burn. I can't wait to see results, but I am for sure feeling them. The kicker is if I had waited till now to buy it I could get it for $29.99 just down the street from my house.

No comments: