Micah 6:8

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does YHVH require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Food Diary

I am starting a food diary, mostly for myself so I can properly keep track of what I am eating and how I feel afterwards but also as a way of being accountable to others. By posting what I am consuming I will be more aware and conscious of everything I put in my mouth and all the choices I make regarding food. I have a tendency to forget that I have eaten and then eat more. I have posted a link in my sidebar if anyone feels led to view it. So far I have been doing well. The past few days of conscious eating have been very successful and I have had many small victories. I pray that my diligence will continue. Until next time.

5 comments:

lil said...

I will be keeping you in prayer with all the stressors you are going through and also with the food intake. (((hugz)))

Skinnyontheinside said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skinnyontheinside said...

Lil,
I think I have read your blog in the past before you went private. If you feel so inclined I would love an invite.
mellieguay(at)sympatico(dot)ca

Michelle said...

OK, tell me how you do that...where you can click on that link and you get to a whole other page.

Skinnyontheinside said...

It is a whole new blog if you mean my food diary and I just added it by clicking on add gadget then add link list and then I added my new food log blog.