Micah 6:8

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does YHVH require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My true *0*

Alright, here it is in all it's nasty-ness, I think I have been confusing *0* with *1*. Seems like a pretty novice mistake BUT sometimes I just want to eat. I do believe at the beginning of last week I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt where my *0* was and as the week progressed it slowly became a *1*. Since making this discovery I am purposing to be much more diligent this week on assessing my hunger numbers. If it seems I am eating way less it will be because I am trying to once again figure out my *0-5* eating. Please bear with me. I plan on drinking a full glass of water each and every time I feel what I think is hunger. Then after 30mins if I still feel hungry I will eat something small. I believe I may be mildly dehydrated and confusing hunger with thirst. Sounds so simple but this is not the first time I have confused the two. This is a step forward, and I do believe that I will overcome this obstacle and discover my true numbers within a few days.

4 comments:

Angela said...

I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you. 'skinnyontheinside'. Oh girl..I used to share with everyone, "there is a skinny person inside of me that is crying to get out".

((hugs))

Skinnyontheinside said...

Thanks Angela. I know the skinny girl is in here somewhere. She use to be visible to the world but with marriage came the big girl :0(
Slowly but surely the skinny girl is reemerging.

Melanie

lilyblossom said...

nastyness? Nah! Just the simle fact that you are learning about your body. I remember it being mentioned that sometimes you think you have been eating at 0 and then you have to reevaluate as factors change.

I wanted to mention that I have a TW blog but made it private. If you want an invite to view it simply holler. =)

Skinnyontheinside said...

Lillyblossom, I would love an invite!