Micah 6:8

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does YHVH require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

12 New Things-August

my cell phone case
(I don't know why it posted upside down, and I don't know how to fix it)

double crochet dishcloths

single crochet dishcloth
(this was my very first project ever)


Well, this month I did something I have been wanting to do for a very long time. I learned how to crochet. On August the 11th, I went to a friends house and she taught me the basics. Since then I have made numerous dishcloths, a cell phone case and some samplers of different stitches, just so I could learn how to do them. I am having so much fun and on my list of new things to learn I will include a bigger crochet project, but that is for another day.




1 comment:

faith hope love ღ said...

i love your post! thanks for sharing... God bless you...