Micah 6:8

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does YHVH require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Pinning"

I have fallen in love with Pinterest. At first I was skeptical, but after hearing about it from friends and reading about it on blogs, I finally joined. If you have never seen Pinterest it is basically a place online to organize all of the bookmarks you keep from anywhere online. Sounds not too exciting but it is so very convenient. I have been pinning things like crazy. The trick is though, that you actually have to do some of the "pins" or what is the point. So I have decided that I want to complete at least one pin every month. So, to start things off here is the first pin I attempted. visor beanie
Pinned Image
And this is my completed beanie.
My hubby has a smaller head then the pattern was so I used a smaller hook. However, I should have used a larger hook for the visor part as this one is a bit small. Next time I am sure I will get it right. He likes it though so that is what counts :)

No comments: