Micah 6:8

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does YHVH require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Starting Fresh

Honestly I don't know where to begin. I seem to be a failure at blogging and yet I can't seem to let the blog go. At any rate I have decided to just make this blog about anything and everything me. I am not going to start a new blog. I am just going to keep on going. Who cares if it has been more then a year since I have last posted. I am not going to worry about it. I am no longer the same person I was then anyway, but I still like to be able to look back and see where I've grown from. So here is to new starts and fresh beginnings. I will not make any promises about posting frequency. I will aim to post at least once a month. Please do not hold your breath :)

No comments: