Micah 6:8

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does YHVH require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Pinterest Challenge for Myself

I have decided that I am going to challenge myself to completing at least one project that I "pin" on Pinterest every month for at least the next year. So to start things off I am going to show you the project that I have completed this month.






















This is the bag I made that is based off of a "pin" that can be found here .
And this is what the inside of the bag looks like,
















I made the body of the bag out of denim. Because denim is thicker then cotton I didn't use fleece  between the outer and inner layer. I actually didn't have any fleece on hand so I used poly quilt batting to pad the strap. I used interfacing between the two layers on the flap to give it some stability.
So although my version is not exactly like the one I "pinned" it is close enough for me to call it a completed "pin".
What have you "pinned" and completed lately?

No comments: