Micah 6:8

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does YHVH require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Candy Groggers

I promised that we would make at least one  "pin" every month. So this month the boys completed the "pin"  for me. The pin is found here, candy grogger .

To start,  I went to my local dollar store to gather my supplies. I couldn't find the exact same jars but I did find similar ones. I also decided to keep it really simple and found sticker jewels that could easily be applied to the glass jars. Here are the supplies I came home with.










Next I gave each of the boys a jar and half the stickers. I let them stick them on the jars anyway they wanted.

Now comes the part the boys have been waiting for. We divided the box of candy between the two of them and they filled their jars.

They boys can't wait to eat the candy and shake their noise makers during the reading of the book of Esther. If you have never celebrated Purim, or if you have no idea what it is, read through the book of Esther for yourself and discover God's faithfulness to His people once again.

Chag Semeach Purim! Happy Purim!

1 comment:

Savories of Life said...

I too homeschool and have written an article for boys